In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How social media subconsciously poisons your mind and steals your happiness (2:18)
- The “Arms Length Approach” for tackling your biggest goals (without becoming overwhelmed, burnt out, or insane) (8:27)
- How to transform a terrible day into a wonderful adventure by simply snapping your fingers (9:07)
- The “CCDx3 Method” that stops your negative thoughts from tormenting you (12:18)
- Why having typos in your book helps you land lucrative keynote speaker gigs (16:11)
- How talking to yourself in traffic clears your “head trash” and instantly gets you out of a funk (25:03)
- The weird way your speedometer can be your greatest source of joy (26:19)
You can grab a copy of Stacie’s best-selling book on Amazon, Positive Shift Ahead! here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1688757317. And you can learn more about her coaching programs and how they can transform your happiness on her website here: https://stacierene.com/.
If you’re ready to rise up and become the best version of yourself, check out the 12-month mindset and accountability experience that will help you rise up here: https://befitandfierce.com/justbreath
If you have zero energy to focus on yourself and need extra support and accountability from women who know what it’s like to juggle a crazy busy life, then go to https://befitandfierce.com and become unstoppable with us.
Or, if you want to join a sisterhood dedicated to growing our faith, join our Just Breathe Facebook Group.