You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with. Meaning, if you hang out with people with poor mindsets and habits, you’ll develop them yourself.
But the opposite is also true. And when properly harnessed, it can help you reach all of your goals and ambitions much faster than you otherwise would have.
In this episode, I’m giving you my formula for determining if the people in your life are improving or sabotaging your life so you can reach your full potential.
Show Highlights Include:
- The single most important thing you can do to create better habits in your life (1:33)
- How to flip this weird human “glitch” on its head to help you reach all of your goals (4:27)
- Half the trick of starting a business that’s actually successful (4:59)
- How the people around you are subconsciously sabotaging your self-esteem (7:19)
- The one question you must ask yourself when deciding to distance yourself from a relationship (11:28)
- The 3-step formula for fail-proofing your life regardless of your goals (17:19)
If you have zero energy to focus on yourself and need extra support and accountability from women who know what it’s like to juggle a crazy busy life, then go to https://befitandfierce.com and become unstoppable with us.
Or, if you want to join a sisterhood dedicated to growing our faith, join our Just Breathe Facebook Group.