"A teacher is not a giver of truth; he is a guide, a pointer to the truth that each student must find for himself."
And like any good teacher, I will guide you to the truth of whether or not a podcast is right for you.
But you'd better hurry up,
Because tonight I'm closing the doors to my 'Done For You' service while I recalibrate The Factory.
If you've ever felt like you wanted to start a podcast:
- But you're afraid of all the work it will take
- You don't know if you have the time to get it done because you're already so busy
- The thought of learning everything you need to get your podcast to market scares you
- You don't have the right equipment
- You don't have the knowledge
- You don't want to build a team or manage the process
- You have so many other things
- You don't have a proven roadmap to success
- You don't know who will listen
- You don't know if you'll sound good
- You're not sure what to say or if people will care
- The technical aspect of having a show is scary to you
- You don't want to handle all the loose ends to get your show on the air
- You have no clue how to get your show into iTunes
- You don't want the headaches that come along with it
- You don't know how to launch your show and get new listeners
- You don't want to do this all on your own
You're not alone.
All my clients have faced these same issues which caused them to procrastinate on getting their podcast started and on the air.
And no matter what issues they faced, we knocked down all their roadblocks and made it happen for them.
Most of them same they didn't think podcasting could be as easy as I make it. They like that I am by their side the whole time making sure they're doing a good job. They love the support that me and my team give them to make sure their show gets on the air quickly with as little fuss as possible.
And once their show is on the air they like hearing happy listeners tell them how much they love their show. They marvel at the way a show raises their status and makes them an instant authority in their market. They can't get enough of new customers telling them listening to their show was the final piece that finally got them to buy.
I hear these kinds of stories every day from my clients.
And there's no reason why you can't be my next success story.
But time is running out.
The doors close tonight for my 'Done For You" podcasting service.
If you want in, you'd better act now
There are two steps to get started:
1. Listen to what my clients have said about working with me by CLICKING HERE
2. If you want The Factory to make podcasting easy for you then APPLY HERE
Talk to you tomorrow,
Orlando Florida 32820
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options