I didn't know what he meant at the time.
But now that we're investing several G's per month in ads I see the light.
A while back my buddy Ben was running Facebook ads.
He told me whenever he runs ads to cold traffic he has to write a good “repulsion style” email to kick the slackers to the curb.
I'm seeing too many applications come through that made me realize there are some undesirables on this list right now.
So I want to be as clear as possible so you understand
- If you don't have a business.
- If you don't know how to make dough.
- If you don't have clients.
- If you don't have any direction.
- If you're confused.
- If you think podcasting is a business.
- If you don't have a purpose or a mission.
Snap out of it…
I am not your Guroob.
I want you to scroll down to the bottom of this email and click the unsubscribe button pronto because I can't help you.