I've used Google and Bing ads.
I've done solo ads.
Nothing works as good as my "list jacking" method to ethically stealing other people's audience.
It's not as bad as it sounds.
The basic idea is working together with other more established marketers to build your email list.
And if you've be following me for any amount of time you should know how I feel about building your list.
It's the first thing you should do when you're building a business.
Yes, even before podcasting you should already have a list of people who know you and want to hear more from you.
That's why inside the second video of my Podcast intensive I take you on a deep dive into building your list and your audience – even before you build your show.
Some of the stuff I'll share with you inside video two:
- Which comes first: Audience Or Show?
- How to load your podcast with loyal listeners who love your show and can’t wait for every new episode to be released.
- The top 3 reasons why podcasts fail and how to make sure yours doesn't
- How to ethically ‘steal’ other people’s audiences to grow your own.
- My embarrassing story of how I generated 47,0000 fans and lost them all in one day.
- Dan Kennedy’s secret of how you can win in business
- 8 simple ways you can use to build your email list
- Why your email list is your insurance policy when shit hits the fan
- My List Jacking Method: How to ethically ‘steal’ other people’s audience
- A strategy to have other people calling you an expert (even if you’re just starting out and no one knows who you are)
You want in?
All you gotta do is whip it out…
Your CC – and go to https://thepodcastfactory.com/3days
There's no fancy sales page.
There's no fancy members area.
Once you sign up you'll be taken to a page with three 1 hour long videos covering the three things you must have for a successful podcast launch.
It's the very same stuff we use here at The Podcast Factory to launch all our shows.
The good news is, along with the video's you'll also get downloadable MP3's and mindmaps for each training session.