Do I need a professional to manage and multiply my money?
This is one of the most frequently asked questions in the investing space because everybody wants to protect their hard-earned savings.
But the truth is, there's no direct “yes” or “no” answer to this. Instead, you have options, and specific factors can guide your decision.
What are these factors that could save you from financial setbacks and unexpected losses?
In this episode, I uncover everything you need to know about professionals: who should hire them, whether you need a financial planner, a money manager, or if you could do it yourself.
Plus, in scenarios where you require these professionals, how can you ensure you're not overpaying and getting shortchanged on service?
This episode is for you if you're uncertain about investing and wondering whether it's right to collaborate with a professional or not.
Show Highlights Include:
- The #1 specific action you MUST take before hiring any professional to safeguard your retirement plan from potential disaster. (4:32)
- These 4 questions will help you make the right retirement choices and avoid future regrets. (9:53).
- How to check if your retirement plan will work in 3 underrated steps so you don't run out of money early and can enjoy a worry-free retirement.” (11:49)
- The only 6 tools you would need to become your own money pro, maximize your returns and make the least possible loss.(15:58)
- Don't want to hire an expensive money manager? Here's a unique, cost-effective alternative to hit your financial targets without one(18:28)
- How to leverage expert financial consultations to shield your hard-earned money from FOMO, market rumors, and opinions.(21:29)
- The ‘Don't Get Hosed' Method to determine the right fee for professionals and ensure you're getting top-notch service without overpaying.(25:42)