Get ready for another episode of The Pilot Lawyer podcast, where we delve into the world of FAA medical certifications and the taboo topic of depression.
Buckle up as the Ison Brothers take you through the ins and outs of navigating the FAA's guidelines on mental health and how it relates to your aviation dreams. From recent diagnoses to counseling sessions, we've got all the juicy details you need to know.
Tune in now and prepare to soar above the clouds with The Pilot Lawyer.
- Discover the steps to FAA approval with a diagnosis of depression [00:05:23]
- Did you know flying can treat PTSD? [00:08:46]
- When should I report my diagnosis to AME? [00:10:40]
- Severe Depression and FAA: What You Should Know [00:14:03]
- Importance of the correct diagnosis [00:17:21]
- Learn more about NTSB regulation and medical history for pilots [00:21:52]
- How to deal with recurrent depression and the FAA [00:23:09]
For more information or to get in touch with us, go to https://thepilotlawyer.com/contact/