“Be greedy when others are fearful.”
If you’ve been investing for some time, you probably know who said that quote. And it’s true now more than ever.
Especially in this recession, where the smart ones know that investing now will lead to bigger gains in the long term. But how do you even start without losing more money to the market that’s already going down?
The answer is that you need a solid game plan for your investments to not only save your wealth from erosion, but also increase it.
In this episode, Wade Slome joins us to share his takeaways and tips from having managed billions of dollars in funds for years and how you can apply that to double or triple your net worth in this recession.
Show Highlights Include:
- The “constant journey” mindset shift that can 10x your financial growth (10:24)
- The foolish financial advice that costs beginner investors a fortune (and how you can avoid it) (15:23)
- Reason why 95% of investors fail to make money in the stock market (16:09)
- The biggest red flag to look for in your financial advisor (avoid any advisors that have it like a plague…) (18:39)
- The right time to hire a financial advisor (doing it too late could delay your retirement by 10 years…) (20:02)
- Steal this “Garp Investing” strategy to beat the stock market by higher margins (even if you lose in the short term) (24:07)
- How to protect your wealth from being eroded by rising expenses, cost of living, and taxes (28:54)