Healthcare may be the most dreaded topic in regards to retirement.
Since the traditional healthcare system seems so complicated, most people lose track of how it works, and make decisions that make a healthy retirement impossible.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Understanding how the healthcare system works is the first step to assess your situation, so you can make the right decisions for your future.
You can be in charge of your health, if you know about the options you have at your disposal.
In this episode, you will get the answers to the most common questions regarding the health care system, and helpful additions to traditional health insurance, so that you can retire without worrying about your health.
Show highlights include:
- How traditional healthcare holds the middle class back from ensuring a healthy retirement (2:42)
- The difference between Medicare and Medicaid (and how they contribute to your health care) (7:33)
- How to combine a high deductible plan with a health savings account to make the most of traditional healthcare (12:29)
- How Christian healthcare sharing helps you to pay for unexpected and expensive treatments (without bankrupting yourself) (14:37)
- IRS, Actuarial Tables, IRS.GOV (June 15, 2022 11:15 AM), https://www.irs.gov/retirement-plans/actuarial-tables
“Clicking the Like button does not constitute a testimonial for, recommendation or endorsement of our advisory firm, any associated person, or our services. Clicking the Like button is merely a mechanism to circulate our social media page. “Like” is not meant in the traditional sense. In addition, postings must refrain from recommending us or providing testimonials for our firm.”