No leader sleeps on people skills these days.
In fact, the amount of information on it may seem overwhelming at first.
But, in an organization with people with different backgrounds and talents, the right communication can move the needle towards more successful outcomes.
And with the right frame work, you can take consistent action to encourage each member of your team to grow and achieve more in the workplace.
And before you know it, your team is able to solve problems without your help.
In this episode, Mary Kate Loftus, President, Impressia Bank, shares how you can inspire your team with vulnerability, and how the right environment can help you achieve unimaginable results.
Show highlights include:
- The 3 pillars of understanding and inspiring people to more success in the workplace (3:34)
- How vulnerability enhances your team’s performance (6:50)
- How your environment can eliminate the fear that holds you back from achieving your goals (10:55)
- An underrated, scientifically proven skill for better teamwork and decision making (14:40)
- Why saying “Yes” too often holds everyone around you back (and what to consider before you agree to something) (16:37)