Labels and diagnoses, from ADHD to codependency and every one in between, usually limits your potential.
For example, I recently discovered that I probably have ADHD. But since I never labeled myself as ADHD or have gotten an official diagnosis that I have ADHD, it’s been a super power for me instead of a way to victimize myself.
The problem is, most people don’t operate like this. They get labeled an addict, then falsely believe that they’re an addict forever. It strips the power from them instead of empowering them.
Challenge all of your narratives, even the ones you created. Because there’s a chance you’re limiting yourself instead of tapping into your natural super powers.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to challenge your narratives and unlock the pent-up super powers you already have inside you.
Show Highlights Include:
- The counterintuitive way creating habits to get into a “flow state” can leave you more distracted and less productive (0:51)
- Why the ADHD population is the most underserved community on Earth (and how to use it as an unfair advantage for life) (5:34)
- How thinking of your ADHD as “otherabled” lets you unlock the super powers it can give you (7:58)
- Why the mentality of modern education makes you think your strengths are weaknesses (10:09)
- The insidious way labeling yourself gives you a negative perception of yourself that lasts for decades (11:34)
- Why taking a problem solver test (like the Kolbe test) gives you a better insight into how you operate through life than a personality test (20:40)
- How starting your day by creating a “Not To Do” list can boost your productivity and make your happiness soar (25:38)
Need help unlocking mental, emotional, and physical freedom in your life? Grab my new book, Built for Freedom: Adventures Through Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Addiction, Trauma, Pain, and Our Body’s Innate Ability to Leave Them All Behind on Amazon (or Audible) here: https://www.amazon.com/Built-Freedom-Adventures-Depression-Addiction/dp/B0BS79GMYN
Or head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.