"What questions do you have about starting a podcast? I'm writing a series and I need some questions."
Me, being the nosey fellow I am – I read through a bunch of the questions and decided I'd share them with you since you might be thinking the same thing. Even better, I'll show you how you can get the answers without waiting for Sean to put out his new series on podcasting.
- How do I know if a podcast is right for me? I have three questions I always ask people before they start a show. You can find these three questions on page 4 of my Podcast Recipes book.
- When starting a podcast how do I get it in front of the most people? That's my "Secret Sauce" recipe and you'll find it on page 22
- Frequency? Once per week, three a week, twice per month? How often should you put out new shows? The answer might surprise you, all you have to do is look at my "Magic Bullet Recipe" on page 24
- How do you get high value guests to agree to come on your show if you're brand new? I have two guests recipes on this subject, one by Igor Kheifets on page 53 and the other by Kevin Rogers on page 55
- Where do you get ideas to podcast about? Turn to page 51 and you'll see another guest recipe by my good friend Darin Persinger called "Easy Topic Selection" to get all the ideas you need for your show
- Why does it take so long for your podcast to show up in iTubes? I don't have a recipe for this, but the simple answer is because iTunes is slow. That's why you should use recipe #10 on page 20 to make sure your show launches on time
- What are the top 3 things one must not do when starting a podcast? It's called my "poison" recipe – if you start your show without these three things you will kill it. It starts on page 30
- How do you convert listeners into leads? This is a biggie, that's why there's a whole section called List building recipes starting on page 33
- How do you make money with your podcast? Another biggie and one of my favorite subjects, that's why there's an entire section dedicated to this starting on page 44
- Should you get transcripts for your podcast? There are so many reasons that you should get transcripts, and inside my Podcast Recipes book I show you how to use transcripts to get more leads and make more dough.
These are just a few of the questions Sean got in his post.
And if you're wondering how you can get your hands on a copy of my Podcast Recipes book I've got bad news for you.
You can't buy it anywhere.
It's not for sale.
The only way to get a copy is to subscribe to my Podcast Mogul newsletter and I will ship a copy to your doorstep gratis.
Here's where you join >>> http://PodcastMogul.com