Death, Glory or Disappointment Season Three is here!
What’s that? You thought it’d never happen? You waited and waited and waited…. and then gave up?
So did we! And we were all wrong, ha!
Turns out, Dan had a plan. (Surprising as that may sound…)
Here’s what you’ll hear in this episode:
– The “naked” truth behind Dan going all M.I.A. and what brought him back on the show.
– Why Dan is “cheating” on Jonathan and how that is going to benefit you!
– The reason why Dan did the Big Purge in CWD, axed thousands of lurkers and whiners, and still managed to stir up more engagement in few days than your average Facebook group gets in a whole year! (As usual, when everyone zigs Dan zags and wins big!)
– Has Dan finally turned into a MELT?! You’re going to be shocked when you hear all the things Dan doesn’t do anymore… but is happier than he’s ever been in return. (This one thing in particular left Jonathan speechless!)
– Insider’s scoop: What Dan REALLY thinks about Gary V and all his hustling!
– This one book helped Dan plan 2-hour work days and come up with six-figure money making ideas.(While lying on the sofa and looking at memes.)
– How to make routines work for you when you don’t like structure.
– What’s the final verdict on the whole Digital Nomad thing? (Surprisingly, both Jonathan and Dan share the same conclusion.)
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
You have to jump in for the real juicy stuff.
Have a podcast in 30 days
Without headaches or hasslesGET STARTED
Previous post: How to write good copy with RJ Robinson
Next post: Everything you ever wanted to know about podcasting