Show highlights include:
- How electrolytes help you avoid painful muscle spasms, hypertension, hypotension, and even heart issues (6:13)
- The 5 main types of electrolytes and how they keep you alive (6:31)
- How “Cellular Transport Technology” forces water and other key nutrients to go into your bloodstream instead of losing most of them through your digestive system (10:45)
- Why one of the paleo movement founders suggests it’s healthier to consume more sodium (and dangerous to follow the FDA, CDC, and ADA’s advice) (16:22)
- How doubling the ideal range of your sodium intake actually decreases your risk of having a stroke or heart attack (17:43)
- The counterintuitive reason consuming less than 2.5 grams of sodium results in higher blood pressure (19:31)
- How eating more sea salt makes you stronger (21:39)
- Why sweating too much during workouts stunts your muscle growth (and how consuming 3.5-7 grams of salt prevents you from losing your gains) (22:42)
On July 12th, I launched a 90-day Metabolic Amplification Formula for 20 people. If you want one of the remaining 16 spots, schedule an appointment with me at http://metabolicamplificationformula.com.
If you need a one-on-one nutrition coach (without strict dieting rules), I have 2 spots open for clients. You can take one of those spots here: https://coachkatiedanger.mykajabi.com/.
If you’d like to book a Discovery Call with me so you can hit your health and fitness goals faster, book your appointment at http://talkwithcoachkatie.com.
If you’d like to implement a mobility routine in your morning routine, you can check out the free guide I created for you here: http://mobilitywarrior.com/.
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to http://yourfitnesssupplements.com and get your own personalized supplement assessment.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re looking for a leg day workout plan that is perfect for beginners and those with bad knees, go http://LegDayWorkout.com to get your free workouts. .
If you’d like to try any supplements mentioned in today’s show, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find them. And you can save 30% on your first purchase with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
If you’ve already purchased supplements from Red H Nutrition, then use the coupon code Podcast20 to save an additional 20% on your future orders.
Or if you need help creating a supplement program, send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Everyday Athletes Worldwide.
And make sure to follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coachkatiedang