Many people feel broken because they tie themselves down to false ideas about who they are.
You’re not your habits, hobbies, and beliefs any more than you are your clothes. These are accumulations that make it impossible for you to change your life. And the more accumulations you have, the more divided you become.
Every new accumulation creates new pieces of you. And make it that much harder to experience the freedom of being yourself.
In this episode, I’m revealing how to free yourself from the chains you put on yourself so you can experience true freedom.
Show highlights include:
- The weird way watching Kung Fu Panda frees you from your worst compulsive behaviors and addictions (0:51)
- The “Fence Formula” which explains all your emotional baggage so you can exterminate it (5:58)
- How you transformed from an individual into a “dividual” and how to restore your peace by becoming whole again (6:51)
- Why your body, philosophies, beliefs, habits, and hobbies tie you down and make it impossible to experience freedom (13:27)
- How to eliminate your worst addictions in as little as 4 days (even if you’ve struggled with them for decades) (16:53)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041