The fastest way to limit your impact in anything you do is by caring what other people think.
It’s easy to care about what others think and “censor” yourself so they won’t judge you. But this destroys your confidence. It destroys your growth. And it destroys your happiness.
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
It’s much easier to not care about what other people think than you think. In this episode, I share a few simple strategies to make you bulletproof to other people’s opinions.
Listen to the episode now.
Show highlights include:
- The counterintuitive reason it’s not your fault if your date ghosts you (0:58)
- The wicked way social media intensifies your biggest insecurities (and the “selfish” trick to prevent this) (2:28)
- How ruthless selfishness makes you happier (even if you get joy by helping others) (3:59)
- The “Square Squad” secret for achieving your dreams at warp speed (6:09)
- Why your biggest “haters” are often your closest friends and family members (7:36)
- How to make offending you impossible by posting on social media every day (11:32)
If you liked this episode, please leave a 5-star review and follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/elizfulop.