Do you ever find yourself scarfing down an entire bag of chips in one sitting?
Binge eating sessions are an attempt to cover up your feelings. It’s a way to give your brain a dopamine boost and feel better.
But it’s dangerous and can result in a full-blown eating disorder!
In this episode, you’ll discover a proven strategy for dealing with your feelings so you don’t eat them.
Listen to the episode now and become the healthiest version of yourself.
Show highlights include:
- The weird way food in America is more addictive than food in any other country (2:07)
- The sneaky way “Drunk Munchies” morph into a full-blown eating disorder (3:04)
- How to overcome your binge eating habits in 3 proven steps (6:32)
- Why studying nutrition makes pigging out on junk food impossible (7:03)
- How scribbling these four words on the back of your hands prevents you from splurging on food (7:31)
- Why welcoming uncomfortable feelings instead of fighting them makes you sexier (8:58)
- How to transform your cravings from ice cream and chips to chicken and broccoli (11:36)
If you liked this episode, please leave a 5-star review and follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/elizfulop.