Do your anxious thoughts sabotage your happiness, motivation, and goals?
Most people deal with anxiety at one point or another. But not everyone becomes a prisoner to their anxiety.
Because if you realize that your thoughts cause anxiety – and not a chemical imbalance – you have the power to eliminate your anxiety for good.
In this episode, you’ll discover the 3 most effective ways to calm your anxious mind for good.
Listen to the episode now and exterminate your anxiety!
Show highlights include:
- Why anxiety is a good thing (and how to transform it into excitement in a few seconds) (0:36)
- How to instantly eliminate at least 85% of your worries (1:49)
- The “Primal Fears” process for making your biggest fears and worries seem as silly as a goose (2:26)
- The single most effective way to rewire your anxious thoughts for good (3:52)
- How meditation punishes your brain so you can control it instead of being its helpless victim (4:07)
- The simple “Time Out” trick for immediately calming your anxious mind whenever it flares up (5:24)
- The weirdest way to ease your anxiety doing nothing other than looking at trees (8:52)
- The counterintuitive way inviting your anxiety in helps you get rid of it faster than fighting it (13:33)
- How exercising and deep breathing reprograms your central nervous system and wipes out even your biggest, most realistic fears (15:55)
If you liked this episode, please leave a 5-star review and follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/elizfulop.