Investing is hard. You have to sacrifice your money now, so you can enjoy life later. Many people don’t start investing because it’s easier not to.
But you know what’s harder than investing?
Trying to retire in your 50s or waiting until you’re older to start investing. Waiting has a massive opportunity cost that nukes your wealth. Nobody wants to hand out flyers at Wal-Mart when they’re 72. Easy has a cost — and it’s expensive.
But don’t worry. In this episode, I walk you through the 6 sins of money and investing so you can retire sooner and wealthier than most people.
Listen to the episode now and secure your future.
Show Highlights Include:
- The “easy has a cost” mindset tweak that helps you invest more in 2022 than you ever have (1:33)
- Business magnate John Jacob Astor IV’s secret for acquiring $87 million in wealth in 1912 before the Titanic sank (2:16)
- The dirt-simple way to make investing a habit in the next 5 minutes (2:22)
- Why trading individual stocks is a surefire way to tank your returns (even if one generates 200% returns) (5:13)
- The weird way going to the gym a few times a week can make you rich (6:25)
- The unsexy investment advice you don't want to hear but makes you wealthier beyond belief (14:17)
- How Kobe Bryant’s family received $80 million more than he made in the NBA even after his death (15:08)
To schedule your free retirement tracking meeting, specifically for first responders, head to http://pensionattention.com/ or call us at 805-409-8150.