Something strange happens when you physically write your goals down.
Your brain internalizes it and your subconscious starts working to achieve whatever goals you have.
That is the idea behind an exercise two of my mentors gave me. To write a letter to myself from 10 years in the future.
And it’s been one of the most impactful and eye-opening exercises I’ve ever done.
In this episode, I’m challenging you to write a letter to yourself from 10 years in the future so you can accomplish everything you’re meant to accomplish too.
Show Highlights Include:
- The Army Ranger’s secret for conquering mountains without breaking a sweat (1:29)
- How to “time travel” to the future so you can give yourself the exact roadmap for accomplishing all your wildest dreams (3:25)
- Want to make an impact that will be felt for hundreds of years? Do this today… (5:38)
- How to set forces in motion that make it impossible to fail by doing this one silly-sounding exercise (6:05)
- The guaranteed way to burn out before getting everything you want in life (6:30)
Write a letter to yourself from 10 years in the future about all the amazing things you've accomplished. And when you’re done, share it with me @Riverthan on Instagram and use the hashtag #DWPodcast, so I can take a look and share in your future glory.
Are you a highly-driven dad who needs help creating your legacy? Then go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star review to help other highly-driven dads find this show.