Too many entrepreneurs feel “guilty” for not working 16 hours per day.
But the truth is, the amount of money you make has nothing to do with how many hours you work if you understand this crucial business secret.
In this episode, I’m joined by Matt Hudgins so he can share this secret with you so you can become ultra successful without becoming a slave to your business.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to get away with working 20 hours per week or less (0:47)
- The trick for playing 132 rounds of golf each year while your business booms (2:20)
- The case for encouraging your children to steal other kids’ homework (2:45)
- You’ll become more successful than your wildest dreams with only these two things in place (5:43)
- How to finally get that nagging inner voice in your head to shut up (6:32)
- How to leverage vacations to skyrocket your productivity (7:17)
- The counterintuitive way to create more freedom in your life (10:49)
- You’ll never be happy if you’re always chasing after this one thing (12:27)
To get your hands on “The 3 Biggest Lead Generation Mistakes Small Businesses Make… And How To Overcome Them All” and learn more about how Matt can help your business make (and keep) more money, head over to https://10xprofitblueprint.com and enter your email.
Are you a highly-driven dad who needs help creating your legacy? Then go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star review to help other highly-driven dads find this show.
Tag me @Riverathan on Instagram and tell me what you learned from this episode.