There’s no shortage of right answers when it comes to growing your business, becoming more fit, or living a better life.
It’s much harder trying to figure out which right answers deserve your attention.
In today’s episode, Josh Schoenly is back to talk about some of the right answers he’s discovered — especially those that defy “common knowledge.”
Show Highlights Include:
- How to build a generational business that you can give to your children (3:39)
- The #1 best marketing channel for buying and selling land (5:38)
- How to retrain your brain to see all obstacles as opportunities (7:03)
- The “old and outdated” marketing strategy that still works like gangbusters in the modern world (7:33)
- Why not knowing your market like the back of your hand is quietly, but ferociously bankrupting your business (9:42)
- The counterintuitive reason for why you should try to get fewer responses from your ads (12:25)
- How to ethically get away with “highway robbery” when purchasing real estate assets (13:37)
- The lazy man’s secret to looking good without your shirt on that takes less than 4 hours per week (15:58)
Resources mentioned in today’s show:
To learn more about Josh and how he can help you generate and close more real estate leads, go to https://clientalchemist.com and follow him on Facebook.
Are you a highly-driven dad who needs help creating your legacy? Then go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star review to help other highly-driven dads find this show.