We all face obstacles in life.
Ordinary people use their obstacles as an excuse to have something else to complain about. While the successful ones use their obstacles as an excuse to grow and expand.
In today’s episode, I’m chopping it up with Josh Schoenly as he shares his secrets for pivoting from a failing real estate business to a successful one smack dab in the middle of the recession.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to handle all the frustrations in your business without ripping all of your hair out (4:45)
- How to magically “flip” problems on their head so they work in your favor (6:35)
- The fatal mistake average, ordinary people make that dooms them to a life of failure (7:20)
- Why every single problem is 100% your fault (8:10)
- The subtle mindset shift that effortlessly turns living nightmares into your wildest dreams (9:25)
- How to grow a profitable and almost “recession-proof” business (11:09)
- The cold, hard truth about why you get stuck on certain problems with no solution in sight (11:40)
- Daddy’s secret for building a business without sacrificing being a part of your kids’ lives (20:25)
Resources mentioned in today’s show:
To learn more about Josh and how he can help you generate and close more real estate leads, go to https://clientalchemist.com and follow him on Facebook.
Are you a highly-driven dad who needs help creating your legacy? Then go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star review to help other highly-driven dads find this show.