I find it so much more fun to not talk to myself – and what makes it even better is when I get to have very cool people on the show with me. So I can talk to them, find out what they’re up to and give YOU a different perspective.
Today on the Daddy’s Working Show, I’m joined by Kevin Breeding. He’s a Dad, Husband, Corporate and Agency business coach and he’s here to share his 7 principle assets with you.
We also rap about turning ideas into marketable products, rewarding yourself, having a balance, giving your schedule breathing room plus a TON more.
Grab a coffee, stick in your earbuds and get ready to be blown away.
Show Highlights Include:
- Kevin’s escape from Corporate America (2:40)
- How to create a growth mindset as an Entrepreneur (7:30)
- Rewarding yourself and understanding your ‘currency’ (10:00)
- Taking Charge of Your Life: The core benefits of personal development (12:00)
- Why the “I’m gonna do it when” mindset will never work as a long term success strategy (18:55)
- Kevin’s alternative approach to work/life balance (19:45)
- The most common lie almost every Entrepreneur tells themselves (24:10)
How would you like to spend more time with your family and less time in your business? Go grab yourself a copy of my Digital Daddy’s Toolkit where you’ll get my top 3 speed-influence tools to make you a trusted expert in any market. FAST. Go to www.daddysworking.com/ddt