I talk on this show all the time about how important it is to get good mentors and to be around the right people – the people that elevate you.
The people that lift you up, make you think BIGGER and make you think BETTER. And that’s exactly who I have on the show today: My former business partner Darin Persinger from the Making Agents Rich Show – our podcast show from way back when.
He’s a productivity junkie and the undisputed king of video marketing for real estate agents. And today we rap about everything from mental toughness, making, and outgrowing friends, identity, and building a generation-lasting legacy.
Strap yourself in – this one’s a good one!
Show Highlights Include:
- Alignmentism: An alternative thought process to work/life balance (6:45)
- The problem with minimalism (9:00)
- Brain-training tips for boosting mental toughness (11:30)
- Your circle of concern vs. your circle of influence (12:20)
- The #1 reason why so many real estate agents fail (14:30)
- Is it wrong to outgrow your friends? (15:45)
- How to use your core values to attract your perfect clients (19:45)
- The recipe for a great business partnership (25:00)
- Why feeling uncomfortable may not be the key to success (31:35)
- The secret to Entrepreneurial success (32:30)
How would you like to spend more time with your family and less time in your business? Go grab yourself a copy of my Digital Daddy’s Toolkit where you’ll get my top 3 speed-influence tools to make you a trusted expert in any market. FAST. Go to www.daddysworking.com/ddt