I keep telling you how important it is to get great mentors.
How you need to be around the right people – the ones who lift you up and elevate you – if you want to have any shot at success.
You need to be around people who challenge you.
Make you think BIGGER.
And show you a better way to get the results you want.
But talk is cheap…
Instead of telling you again, I decided to bring in reinforcements.
This guy is the reason The Podcast Factory exists today.
He believed in me, even when I didn't believe in myself.
He's a close friend, mentor, and business partner.
Together we helped thousands of Real Estate Agents “Think RICH.”
His name is Darin Persinger and he's my guest this week on the #DaddysWorkingPodcast
People know him as the undisputed king of video marketing for Real Estate Agents.
He's a Dad, Husband, and productivity junkie who has a lot to say on how you can squeeze more juice out of life.
In this episode you'll hear:
- Alignmentism: An alternative thought process to work/life balance (6:45)
- The problem with minimalism (9:00)
- Brain-training tips for boosting mental toughness (11:30)
- Your circle of concern vs. your circle of influence (12:20)
- The #1 reason why so many real estate agents fail (14:30)
- Is it wrong to outgrow your friends? (15:45)
- How to use your core values to attract your perfect clients (19:45)
- The recipe for a great business partnership (25:00)
- Why feeling uncomfortable may not be the key to success (31:35)
- The secret to Entrepreneurial success (32:30)
Listen now at http://DaddysWorking.com/iTunes
Jonathan #DaddysWorking Rivera