As well as being a full-time Dad, Tim Bratz is a real estate investor based in Cleveland, Ohio. He started his real estate career by flipping and wholesaling family residential properties, then went on to focusing on apartment complexes.
In this episode, Tim goes into detail about his transformative real estate career, how he manages to keep a work/life harmony with his family, and how to build a legacy business that delivers residual, passive income.
An eye-opening episode for any Entrepreneur looking for how to balance a family relationship with a thriving successful business.
Show Highlights Include:
- Thoughts on Thoughts: Seeing the beauty in the worst tragedies (1:00)
- Having a goal that feeds the soul (6:40)
- Growing up with parents who had polar opposite financial values (10:45)
- Entrepreneurs can make a lot of money…but here’s what the majority can’t do (22:10)
- Two key things all successful real estate investors look for, and how they make more money than anyone else in a down-market (26:20)
- Defining your ‘unique’ abilities (33:45)
- The Code to success, and why a lot of people hold back the ‘final dial on the lock’ (34:30)
- How mentorship and masterminds played a monumental role in Tim’s growth (37:30)
- Good Mentors Vs. Bad Mentors (39:30)
- The one thing Tim did to TRIPLE his income (43:00)
- Tim’s solution to work/life harmony – and how he does it without pulling his hair out! (45:00)
Tim’s Legacy Wealth Podcast:
How would you like to spend more time with your family and less time in your business? Go grab yourself a copy of my Digital Daddy’s Toolkit where you’ll get my top 3 speed-influence tools to make you a trusted expert in any market. FAST. Go to www.daddysworking.com/ddt