Most ultra successful people suck at relationships. Look no further than Will Smith or Johnny Depp. Despite their riches, their relationships are in shambles.
Because of a trap many achievers fall into. Achievers dedicate decades of their lives sacrificing their weekends, relationships, and happiness for success.
And you know what?
Once they achieve massive success, they realize that’s not what their soul was searching for.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to have success without sacrificing everything else which brings you joy and love.
Show Highlights Include:
- The “Rainbow Trap” achievers fall into which gives you financial success at the cost of sabotaging your relationships (2:54)
- How getting good grades in school can repel women instead of attract them (4:10)
- The insidious way only relying on your romantic partner for love, intimacy, and connection leads to soul-crushing breakups (6:20)
- How to experience immense love and joy from the mundane things in your life (even if you don’t have career or dating success) (10:42)
- Why Will Smith and Johnny Depp are in traumatic relationships despite their success (and how to prevent attracting deranged women in your life) (17:26)
- How to overwhelm yourself with happiness by acting like a baby (24:38)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: