NFTs can give you a route towards better financial health. But they can also improve one of the biggest problems today:
NFTs bring people together through love in the same way social media drives people apart through hate.
In this episode, former investment banker and hedge fund manager AnpanMorie, explains how NFTs can heal the world (and your bank account).
Listen now, especially because we might be living through the most profitable time to invest in NFTs.
Show highlights include:
- Why stocks, real estate, and other financial assets might become NFTs in the future (4:08)
- How buying an NFT lets you into clubs of highly successful people like buying an exotic car does (without wasting as much moolah) (5:44)
- Why NFTs are the antidote to toxic traditional social media channels and build love instead of hate (8:15)
- The “Hobby” mindset approach to NFTs that protects you from bankrupting yourself (10:41)
- The “Stacking Method” for investing in NFTs which minimizes your risk and maximizes the financial and mental benefits (11:30)
- Why now might be the most profitable time in history to invest in NFTs (16:11)
- 3 simple ways to vet an NFT before you commit a massive financial mistake (21:13)
- The weird way hiding behind an NFT profile picture makes you more vulnerable with random people than you are with your best friends (30:11)
97% of NFT projects fail. Want to find out how to pick better NFT projects, so you can sell them for a sizable return? Head to https://dgen.fm and grab the free report I put together so you can pick profitable projects.