Most men think their emotions are a sign of weakness. Then they wonder why attracting love seems impossible.
Here’s the truth about attraction:
It’s an emotion, just like happiness and sadness. And when you repress your emotions, you supress your attractiveness to the opposite sex. Yes, even the “bad” emotions.
But don’t worry.
In this episode, I share 3 powerful stories about men who repressed their emotions and sabotaged their love lives. And how they took back control of their emotions and now have flourishing love lives.
Listen now and master your emotions so you can find true love.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why embracing sadness and even crying boosts your attractiveness to women (even if you think it’ll scare them away) (5:19)
- How to be vulnerable with women (without coming across like a needy, desperate, and hopeless romantic) (7:06)
- Why fake bravado “nukes” your chances with the ladies and makes having a long-term relationship impossible (7:41)
- The insidious “Abundance Trap” men fall into after diving down the self-help rabbit hole which can ruin even the healthiest long-term relationships (10:07)
- How to feel “okay” after a heart-crushing breakup (even if you still love them) (11:12)
- Why dating more women after a tough breakup only prolongs your suffering and heartbreak (11:15)
- The bizarre “heart-to-heart with a stripper” technique which heals your breakup wounds (12:24)
- How “Emotional Mastery” transforms you from a shy and anxious man afraid of your own shadow into someone who can strike up a conversation with a celebrity at a bar and get her number (18:11)
- The wicked way not being the breadwinner in your family leads to divorce (and how to prevent divorce when your wife makes more money than you) (21:55)
For more on the Emotional Mastery program, go here:
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: