Training martial arts can make you more attractive, more confident, and help heal many of the childhood traumas you faced. Especially if you were bullied in the past.
Being bullied in childhood makes you vulnerable, afraid of confrontation, and worse with women as an adult. Training in the martial arts can show your inner child that you can handle the tough situations life throws at you.
In this episode, I reveal the 4 surprising therapeutic benefits you’ll unlock by training in the martial arts.
Listen to the episode now.
Show Highlights Include:
- The weird way martial arts frees you of your childhood fears that sabotage your confidence and courage today (4:38)
- The biggest therapeutic benefit of martial arts (and how it makes you more attractive to women) (6:45)
- How martial arts prevents you from “Hulking out” when you’re fuming with anger (7:22)
- The “Assertiveness Approach” that puts your confidence on steroids (15:28)
- How being a one-dimensional stereotypical person plunges your attractiveness (and how adding contrast to your persona makes you as attractive as James Bond) (17:12)
- The simple “Both And” method for becoming safer, sexier, and happier (18:31)
- How martial arts helps you land more dates than someone more naturally attractive than you (28:36)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: