Nice guys who try bending over backwards to attract a partner always get hurt the most.
Because having a victim mindset attracts narcissistic emotional vampires who prey on your weakness. They’re not attracted to you. And they smell your fear and insecurities from a mile away.
It’s an ugly game, but you don’t have to play it anymore.
In this episode, I reveal the 3-step formula for becoming naturally attractive to women who will love you. Listen to the episode now to save yourself from future heartbreaks.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why being over backwards and being “nice” repulses women (and how they see through this charade like Swiss cheese) (3:54)
- The counterintuitive way getting more vulnerable helps you become more laid back, adventurous, and easy to love (11:12)
- How to unleash your inner child that’s holding all your pain and suffering to magnetize a romantic partner (12:15)
- The weird way acting like a child heightens your sexual attractiveness (12:58)
- The “Hold The Line” method for being assertive (without Hulking out or becoming anxious) (16:18)
- The 3-step therapeutic process for making dating and relationships as natural and effortless as breathing (19:40)
- The brutal truth about why nice guys get dumped and cheated on more often than anyone else (23:47)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: