Most men haven’t thought about which values lead to a fulfilling life. And it’s hard to know which values are driving you now and which would give you the life you want.
Your values affect your relationships. And values that mask your vulnerabilities will make you feel unworthy of love.
But when you discover the values that open you to your higher self, your life opens up to loving, trusting relationships.
Find out which values attract love into your life in this episode of The Masculine Psychology Podcast.
Show highlights include:
- Why designer clothes, exotic cars, and gold credit cards prevent you from finding unconditional love (1:07)
- Striving to be your “best self?” Why it may be sabotaging your relationships (3:33)
- How to use the the “goodness filter” to find people who enrich your life — and remove those that don’t (6:19)
- Why your “I Can Fix It” mentality prevents you from building strong connections (7:09)
- How do you spot a psychopath on your first date? (8:13)
- The “I’m gonna cry” moments (that you usually hide) which instantly deepen your romantic relationships (11:10)
- The “C&E” practice that improves your intimacy (especially if you’re a “bad boy”) (15:47)
- Why revisiting long-held beliefs accelerates your emotional growth (23:07)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: