When it comes to marketing your real estate business, you have many options: Direct mail, bandit signs, yard signs, various forms of online marketing and much more.
Many think online marketing is the best way forward for real estate investors. But there are intricacies.
If you’re considering online marketing, this episode is for you.
You’ll learn to decide if you should advertise online and how to use online marketing depending on the situation you’re in.
Applying what you learned in this podcast could save you from wasting hundreds or thousands of dollars on ineffective online marketing.
Show highlights include:
– How to decide if you need online marketing at all—and when to NOT do online marketing. (2:50)
– The one question to ask yourself before even considering online marketing. (5:40)
– What to spend 10-20% of your money on to keep advancing your business without risking ruin. (8:45)
– The two primary strengths and the biggest weakness of paid online advertising (don’t waste money on ads if these strengths aren’t what you’re looking for). (11:55)
– What “organic marketing” consists of and when to use it instead of advertising. (16:00)
– Why organic marketing has the absolute highest return on investment (18:00)
– The biggest weakness of organic marketing. (18:25)
– A simple “if-then” rule to determine which online marketing you should use. (21:25)
– How much budget you should have to get into online advertising. (22:45)
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy