In today's episode, we continue our insightful conversation with the insurance giant, Andy Gurczak, about optimizing insurance claims.
In the second part of our discussion, Andy shares his unique insights on the hiring process in a highly analytical field like insurance. He reveals his secret to finding the right candidates who have the same drive and motivation to work as he does. Plus, he opens up about the challenges he has faced when it comes to hiring and firing, and how he has learned to trust his gut instinct.
So, whether you're eager to learn about effective hiring practices or gain insights into taking your business to the next level, tune in to this episode of REI Marketing Nerds.
Get ready to optimize your insurance claims and set yourself up for success in the real estate market online.
- Drive, motivation, or commitment – what gets you hired? [00:01:25]
- Will your hard work be rewarded and appreciated? [00:05:40]
- Discover the risks of investment in marketing [00:08:15]
- Are you prepared to face the AI disruptions in the insurance industry? [00:13:43]
- How to negotiate a fair compensation when you are an investor facing loss of income? [00:15:48]
For more information about Andy Gurczak, go to https://allcityadjusting.com/ or call him directly at (708) 655-4186.
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy