In this episode, Dan discusses the world of insurance claims with special guest Andy Gurczak from www.Allcityadjusting.com.
Andy is a public adjuster, and his role is to fight on your behalf when dealing with insurance companies. This episode sheds light on the benefits of hiring a public adjuster, the process of filing claims, and how to maximize your claim payout.
Dan and Andy share valuable insights and practical advice for real estate investors facing challenging situations with their properties. Don't miss this informative and engaging conversation with Andy Gurczak on optimizing your insurance claims.
- How does a public adjuster maximize your claim payout? [00:01:29]
- Games that insurance companies play to minimize your claims [00:05:17]
- How do insurance adjusters determine claim payouts? [00:07:15]
- Do the company’s incentives for adjusters cut back on your payout? [00:10:35]
- How to overcome doubters and thrive [00:17:15]
- Do we need to worry about different state laws when handling large losses and claims? [00:22:28]
For more information about Andy Gurczak, go to https://allcityadjusting.com/
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy