Most real estate investors hear the same, played out advice:
Focus on one thing to be exceptional in the marketplace.
But will narrowing your focus get you ahead quickly, or are you leaving money on the table?
Most investors, fooled by this advice, don’t even attempt to build multiple services. The result? They end up with a company that only does one thing and get lack-luster results.
If you want to build a company with multiple services that thrives in any business environment, you must design it from the start.
In this episode, Tyler Bennet of Bennett Realty LLC, joins us to discuss how he built a vertical integrated company that has multiple services that takes advantage of opportunity trends in any market condition.
Show highlights include:
- Why most real estate investing companies fail to expand beyond their income level (6:15)
- The “Michael Jordan” technique for building a business with multiple income streams (without sacrificing your service) (6:45)
- This common pitfall which prevents most real estate investors from expanding their company (7:15)
- The secret problem solving business model that takes any company to an income level that most investors can only dream of (8:00)
- Two simple-to-develop character traits that will transform you into a successful CEO almost overnight (9:30)
- How to use athletic endurance to build a management team in your business that thrives in any economy (11:45)
To connect with Tyler Bennett, please visit:
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy