As a trainee, it can be tough to budget for disability coverage.
But here's the thing: waiting to get coverage is like playing a risky game with your finances.
Think about it – the longer you wait, the higher the interest rates on your coverage will be. It's like a ticking time bomb for your wallet.
This is why it's important that you learn to take control of your financial and health destiny now to get the best discounts and rates on disability coverage.
In this episode, we'll show you how to do just that while paying as little as possible on premiums.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to get the largest discount on your disability coverage (2:14)
- 2 overlooked reasons why waiting till graduation to get coverage ends up costing you more in the long term (2:43)
- How 95% of the trainees end up paying 20-30% extra for coverage (and how you can avoid that) (3:16)
- #1 reason why waiting for four years as a trainee to get the coverage could end up costing you an extra 40-50% in premiums permanently (and how you can prevent that) (3:43)
- How you can legally bypass in-person physical screening for the coverage as a trainee (4:32)
- The key to securing the lowest premiums on your coverage (6:42)
- Why a lower coverage rate may be the smarter choice as a trainee (9:55)