Real estate investors struggle for various reasons. The main reason amongst them is their lack of focus.
Jumping from one strategy to another is costly and time consuming. This leads to minimal profits and overwhelm.
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
If you figure out how to focus on one strategy, you start building superhero pattern recognition capabilities. You become a master in one area. You begin to know everything about that market quickly.
This leads to more profits and less overwhelm.
In this episode, Gary Lipsky from Break of Day Capital joins me to share his story about his real estate journey about how he went from one single house to investing in 2,800 units.
Show highlights include:
- How to get a 30% return on your first real estate deal (7:35)
- The secret to finding a juicy deal in your target market for maximum returns (8:00)
- The biggest mistake real estate investors make when growing their team (and how to avoid it) (18:00)
- How to deal with setbacks in your real estate deal flow with this quick focus technique (19:00)
- The “report card” method to maximize growth both professionally and personally that leaves you with a stream of leads (19:25)
To connect with Gary Lipsky, please visit: https://breakofdaycapital.com/
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy