One of the biggest mistakes real estate investors make is with their branding and positioning.
Most investors want to appear like a professional corporation because they think it’ll impress clients. But this usually backfires and repulses your ideal customers.
What’s the secret for building a compelling REI brand then?
Today’s guest, founder of Black Girls Buy Houses and branding expert, Sunday McIlwain, has the answer.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to build a compelling REI brand by using your personality. And Sunday reveals how to use your social media to find new audiences and magnetize them to your brand.
Want to play the real estate investing game on “easy mode?” Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- 2 sneaky strategies that make people drool over the idea of selling you their house (and why most investors are terrified to do it) (1:22)
- The weird way coming across as too professional repels your best clients (2:04)
- The “Scum Lord” secret for making your wallet fatter while improving your community (8:09)
- How to get started in real estate investing or add to yoru portfolio (even if you don’t have enough cash flow right now) (13:40)
- Wy parroting trending news topics on your social media spellbinds your ideal customers (18:44)
Want to discover more branding secrets from Sunday or join her investors group? Check out her website here: https://blackgirlsbuyhouses.com/. Or follow her on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/blackgirlsbuyhouses2/ or LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/therealsunday/
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy