The real estate industry is archaic compared to the tech industry. That’s why former tech employees can cause massive disruptions in real estate.
In fact, that’s exactly what today’s guest, former Facebook employee turned short-term rental investor, Sief Khafagi, did.
In this episode, Sief shares big tech secrets about hiring, leadership, and scaling with you, so you can apply them to your real estate investing business.
Want to run your investing business like a giant tech company with massive scale? Listen now.
Show highlights include:
- The best piece of software which lets you scale to more than 40 short-term rentals in your portfolio (3:44)
- How being a terrible student sets you up for massive successful as a real estate investor (4:42)
- The “Natural Curiosity” factor which school tries to beat out of you (and why it gives real estate investors an unfair advantage) (6:16)
- How to create your next value-added activity in your business by answering one simple question (7:47)
- Why storytelling alone can boost your close rate to almost 100% (9:12)
- Facebook’s “Speed” secret for attracting high-quality talent in droves (and how to use this to build your real estate investing team) (11:09)
If you want to connect with Sief and see how his software can grow your short-term rental portfolio, visit his website here: https://techvestor.com/
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy