There’s a big, fat mistake most real estate investors make in their advertising which results in losing 30% of your potential customers. And to add insult to injury, this mistake also devours your advertising budget.
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
The solution is almost so simple that no investors even think about it. Making this one tweak can 10x your business, and nuke your competitors.
In this episode, legendary Facebook advertiser, Luke Charlton, joins me to reveal this mistake and how you can fix it.
Show highlights include:
- Why entertaining your email readers is more profitable than giving them value (1:44)
- The “Facebook Ad Click Trap” real estate investors fall which devours their advertising budgets (3:23)
- The dirt-simple 2-step system for jacking up the profitability of every ad campaign you run (4:21)
- How understanding Chet Holmes’s “Buyer Pyramid” unlocks 10x sales (6:29)
- Why following up with your motivated sellers list via text crucifies your deals (and what to use instead) (18:29)
- The counterintuitive reason teaching “how to” content in your emails makes your audience hate your guts (20:36)
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy