Entrepreneurs love to complicate their business (even at the expense of their sanity, profits, and freedom).
Here’s a common trap entrepreneurs fall into:
They hit their peak performance month — bringing in double the amount of revenue as they normally do. So what do they do? They reinvest in their business. But this reinvestment comes at a steep cost: They make their business rely more on uncontrollable pieces.
You work harder and harder to make less and less money.
In this episode, you’ll discover the counterintuitive strategy to implement when you hit your peak performance month, so you can sustain your growth (without sacrificing your profits or freedom).
Listen now before you commit this fatal mistake!
Show highlights include:
- The weird way reaching peak performance in your real estate investing business sets you up for humiliating failure (2:40)
- How your best month in business dupes you into doubling your expenses and sacrificing your time and profits (3:39)
- Why reinvesting in your business can actually create a profit-devouring behemoth you can’t control (9:20)
- The obvious and overlooked trick for locking in your peak performance months instead of squandering them (10:36)
- The “Subtraction” secret for consistently breaking your revenue record every month (11:54)
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy