2021 brought a lot of ruckus to both real estate investors and online advertisers. It’s been one of the most difficult years for both groups — and most real estate investors fit into both groups.
Why has this happened?
There’s been a lot of changes in these industries that aren’t in our control. Apple killed tracking potential customers all over the internet. The crisis made the real estate market we used to know. And iBuyers made more people aware of real estate investors — meaning there’s more competition and less demand for your services.
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
There’s still time to make changes in your business so you9 not only survive the next decade, but thrive because of all these changes.
In this episode, you’ll discover some of the most important things you can do today so your real estate investing business still exists by this time next year.
Listen to this episode now and take the steps you need to take so you still have a business next year.
Show highlights include:
- The truth about why your Facebook ads and Google ads don’t work anymore (and how to make them profitable again) (5:12)
- Why 2021 has been one of the hardest years for real estate investors (and how to bounce back in 2022) (7:19)
- Why the prices of ads skyrocketed on every single advertising channel in 2021 (12:38)
- 8 brutal reasons why you spent double on your advertising efforts for half the return this year (13:25)
- Why many of the difficulties you faced in 2021 are here to stay (and how to use them to your advantage next year) (16:05)
- How HGTV and iBuyers killed the real estate industry (and how this can be a good thing for your real estate investing business) (20:07)
- Why iBuyers eat real estate investors’ lunch (and the “brand secret” for eliminating iBuyers for good) (21:19)
- How Apple’s iOS14 update murdered all your ads this year (23:49)
- The “Identity Method” for succeeding in a world where regular advertising strategies no longer cut it (30:08)
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group.
Want to find motivated seller leads online but don’t know where to start? Download the free Motivated Seller Keyword Report today at https://adwordsnerds.com/keywords.
For more actionable advice like this episode, check out the REI Nerds YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/adwordsnerds.