There are two types of real estate investors:
Investors who think short-term and investors who think long-term.
Short-term investors do everything in their power to squeeze every cent from their current deal. Long-term investors not only worry about their current deal, but every possible deal that comes as a result of their current ones.
Only one of these types of investors will survive and thrive in the future.
In this episode, I reveal how long-term thinking can, behead your competitors irrelevant, land you more deals, and help you get better margins from every deal you do. Listen now.
Show highlights include:
- Why thinking about where your next deal will come from sabotages your business (1:30)
- The counterintuitive reason making less money on your next deal is more profitable than squeezing every penny out of it (1:54)
- The “long-term” mindset tweak that helps you land more high-quality referrals the next time you walk into a seller’s home (4:04)
- How focusing on your company’s reputation makes you immune to Zillow and other Big Tech corporations (even it if means making less money on your current deal) (7:16)
- Why having the best landing page, ad, or Google My Business trick won’t help you land more deals (8:09)
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group.
Want to find motivated seller leads online but don’t know where to start? Download the free Motivated Seller Keyword Report today at https://adwordsnerds.com/keywords.