In this episode, you’ll discover…
- Why reading Colossians 3:23 every morning puts winning at work and at home on “easy mode” (4:23)
- How communicating your shortcomings with your spouse helps you avoid combative arguments (7:55)
- The insidious way the “illusion of money” tricks you into sacrificing your dream life for meaningless green paper (10:55)
- Why a recession is the best opportunity to grow and expand your business (17:23)
- How having your phone in your pocket slowly erodes your relationship with your family (27:00)
If you’re in the Cincinnati area and want to connect with Marshall, you can send him an email at MHyzdu@moeller.org.
If you’re feeling stuck, are lacking confidence, or you’re inconsistent, I want to help you. I’m launching another round of The Confident & Consistent Leader Program on September 6th to help you grow in the four main areas of your life: You, marriage, parenting, and business. To check out this program before it launches, head over to https://www.corymcarlson.com/leadership/.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read