Great marketing is always based in truth. But that doesn’t mean it’s always based in reality.
Here’s what I mean:
Even if a given marketing strategy has a 99% success rate, it still fails 1% of the time. I’ve been seeing a bunch of marketing targeted at real estate investors that claims to solve all their problems with one small trick.
But if this trick doesn’t work for you, it doesn’t matter how many other investors it’s worked for. Marketing and reality are often at odds with each other. And you have to always choose reality or you’ll waste a bunch of time and money on something that doesn’t work.
In this episode, I’m sharing how to know if your marketing is based in reality so you can spot smart marketers trying to trick you. And so you can close more deals with less effort. Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How injecting believability and digestibility into your marketing campaigns ratchets up your sales (6:27)
- Why complex marketing angles crucify your sales (even if everything you claim is true) (6:47)
- How smart marketers dupe real estate investors into thinking one simple marketing strategy can cure all their marketing problems (and how to spot these campaigns) (9:36)
- Why relying on SEO alone is like picking a property based only on its roof (11:29)
- How copying what works for other real estate investors could bankrupt your business (13:35)
- The “Reality-Based Marketing Strategy” that helps you land more leads, close more deals, and put more money into your wallet (15:51)
If you’d like a free trial to try REI BlackBook and get other special bonuses like my PPC Class, SEO Class, and Damon’s 15×3 Framework, then head to https://www.reiblackbook.com/nerds.
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group.
Want to find motivated seller leads online but don’t know where to start? Download the free Motivated Seller Keyword Report today at https://adwordsnerds.com/keywords.