Many real estate investors start their business to escape a corporate job. They hate having a boss, want to make more money and go on vacations whenever they want. They start in real estate with some experience in the business world.
Greg Helbeck started out in real estate with zero business experience while living in his parents’ basement. He learned many things the hard way, but also gained unique perspectives on getting seller leads, closing deals and building a business that sets you free.
In this episode, you’ll find out how you can do better marketing, get more leads and grow your business faster. Want to do effective marketing and build the real estate business of your dreams? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How to do profitable deals without ever visiting the property (even if it needs work). (4:08)
- An old-school marketing book that helps sellers trust you before you ever talk to them. (8:36)
- The nerdy marketing book that’ll skyrocket your marketing results and fill your bank account with cash. (18:27)
- Why expensive leads are better for your business than cheap ones. (31:17)
- How hiring the wrong marketing “professional” can put you in credit card debt for years. (37:47)
- Why feeling like your marketing is “killing it” will actually kill your business. (40:17)
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy
Find out more about Greg here:
Velocity House Buyers: https://www.velocityhousebuyers.com/