Auctions can be a powerful way to find new buyers for your wholesale property. But you have to be careful because you won’t win a bidding war against them.
In this episode, Kris Haskins, a multi-millionaire real estate investor who built his empire after losing everything, is back to share more of his real estate and auction tricks with you.
We covered a lot in this episode — from auctions to getting better at closing deals to shifting your mindset so success is attracted to you.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The single best type of buyer you’ll meet at an auction to sell your wholesale property to (4:26)
- The “Landlord Buyer” Method that lets you get away with charging more for your property (5:19)
- The subtle mindset shift to make before meeting a seller that will boost your closing rate (12:46)
- How having “Deal-idis” ruins your chances of closing a deal before you even talk to a seller (13:18)
- The two-letter word to use to instantly relieve pressure from both parties during a deal (15:37)
- Simple questions to ask over text that move the deal forward (and ensures you don’t get ignored) (23:09)
If you want to hear Kris’s step-by-step story about building a multi-million dollar real estate empire after losing everything, check out his YouTube page. Or if you want to keep in touch with Kris, follow him on Instagram @Kris.Haskins.
Wish you had sellers coming to you instead of having to chase them down? We put together a free training for you over at http://socialmediablueprint.com/podcast to help you do this. Or if you want to schedule a marketing strategy session with me and my team, book your free session at http://socialmediablueprintpodcast.com/.