If you top the search rankings for relevant keywords, motivated seller leads will call you even if you never spend a dollar on ads. But it’s not that easy. Other investors, tech companies and real estate businesses compete for the top spots and try to out-rank you.
Most SEO experts will say you need more links to rank better. Some people claim them as a magic bullet, others say links are useless nowadays. Who’s right? Find out in this week’s episode of REI Marketing Nerds.
Want to know the truth about links? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How the wrong links can kill your SEO results. (4:09)
- Why it’s so hard to get links as an investor. (4:28)
- The case against creating content to get more links. (4:59)
- The SEO strategy that gets your website blacklisted on Google. (6:48)
- How to benefit from your competitors’ laziness. (10:11)
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy